We supply premium and nutritious peanut powder made from the highest quality peanuts that have been naturally processed to obtain a high quality peanut powder with a strong flavor. It is a nutritious and versatile ingredient making it a favorite specialty flour for home cooks and food manufacturers.
Made with only premium quality
Peanut powder makes a unique ingredient by adding it to sauces and soups for texture and flavor, using it as a crumb topping for chicken and beef, and even blending it into smoothies and shakes to increase the flavor and protein content. Peanut soup is a rich, nutty, and palate pleasing meal when served with rice, plantains or any starch.
Great for Meat and Veg dishes, Smoothies, Porridge and Baking
Meat and Vegetable Dishes
Great for adding to meat and vegetable dishes for thickening sauces
Smoothies & Milkshakes
Great for making cool smoothies
Porridge and Cereals
Great for adding to cereals or porridge for that nutritious richness
The Nutritional Benefits of Peanuts
Peanuts contain magnesium, foliate, vitamin E, copper, arginine, and fibre – all of which are known to lessen the risk of cardiovascular disease. Peanuts are really rich with significant, beneficial nutrients that are essential for optimum health. Some of these benefits are:
- Helps Promote Fertility (Folate):Peanuts contain a good amount of folate. Repeated studies have shown that women who had a daily intake of 400 micrograms of folic acid before and during early pregnancy reduced their risk of having a baby born with a serious neural tube defect by up to 70%.
- Reduce risks of CancerA form of phytosterol called beta-sitoserol (SIT) is found in high concentrations in some plant oils, seeds, and legumes including peanuts. Phytosterols not only protects against cardiovascular disease by interfering with the absorption of cholesterol, they also protect against cancer by inhibiting tumor growth.
- Lowers Risk of Heart DiseaseNumerous studies have shown that regular nuts consumption is linked to reduced risk of heart disease. Peanuts are rich in heart-friendly monounsaturated fats and antioxidants such as oleic acid. So take a handful of peanuts and other nuts at least four times a week to reduce your risk of cardiovascular and coronary heart disease.
- Contain antioxidantsPeanuts contain high concentrations of the antioxidant polyphenols, primarily a compound called p-coumaric acid and oleic acid, which not only protect the heart but impede the growth of free radicals, keeping infections at bay. They also lessen the risk of stomach cancer by preventing the formation of carcinogenic nitrosamines in the stomach.
- Boosts memory and helps lower cholesterolContain Vitamin B3 which gives peanuts their memory boosting power and also helps reduce and control cholesterol levels. Added to that is their copper content which aids in reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol levels.
- Helps to prevent blood related problemsPeanut products are very beneficial in the treatment of haemophilia and other related blood disorders. People suffering from nose bleeding also gain from eating Peanuts and it is also helpful in reducing excessive menstruation bleeding in women.
- Help to combat depressionPeanuts are good sources of tryptophan, an essential amino acid which is important for the production of serotonin, one of the key brain chemicals involved in mood regulation. When depression occurs, a decreased amount of serotonin may be released from the nerve cells in the brain. Tryptophan may raise serotonin’s antidepressant effects when there is an increased amount of serotonin in the blood.
- Generally rich in vitamins and mineralsGroundnuts are rich in vitamins and contain at least 13 different types of vitamins that include Vitamin A, B, C and E. Added to this, groundnuts are also rich in 26 essential minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, boron, etc. The cocktail of all these vitamins and minerals will help in brain function and development, strengthening your bones and purifying your blood.
- Aids in Blood Sugar Regulation (Manganese)Peanuts can supply the body with manganese, a mineral which plays a role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation.
- Aids in enhancing men reproductive systemsystem It is believed help improve his sperm count and quality since polyunsaturated fatty acids have been shown to have a number of effects that help, including reducing inflammation. They are also a rich natural source of L-arginine, an amino acid which helps improve sexual function in men by relaxing blood vessels.
UNO peanut powder Recipes
It is ready for consumption hence very easy to prepare. It is ideal for thickening all types of meat and vegetable dishes. Great for cool smoothies, milkshakes and porridge.
- For food dishes – add to your cooked stew (meat, vegetables etc), stir as you add water to the thickness of your liking, simmer (cook) for 5 minutes and it is ready to serve.
- On smoothies, add 3-4 spoons and blend with preferred fruits.
- For porridge, add the peanut powder to near cooked porridge and simmer for 3-5 minutes and serve
Below some selected recipes, that can be customized as you wish.